***Sometimes I wish I had someone to share the happenings of my day with other than my mother. Dont get me wrong, she is pretty much my best friend these days, but I am talking about a companion. Someone to tell everything to and them not judge but just listen and always make me feel better. But then there are the other times when I think I could never have time to give someone else other than my son my attention. The man that I want is in Nashville, 3 hours away. We have been off and on interested in each other for a couple years now and the timing was always off. Which I am guessing is the situation now because we havent spoken in a few days. I miss him. He makes me laugh and always has a way of lifting my spirits. We care about each other so much and the timing is never right for us to be together. Complicated situations. The past couple of weeks have just been really hard. If its not one thing its another. Last week I get the effing news that "ass hole" is getting a court order. This week I am told that my hours are being cut back to 4 days a week. That means a much smaller paycheck. Wonderful. Now I have to work a semi-full time job.(i say that because it still is a little more than part time) getting paid less and NO child support or financial help from the sperm donor. All I can do is sit around and wait until my check from the state starts rolling in next month and hope that it helps significantly. Such is life.
****I guess it would just be nice to be able to vent to someone who would listen. Other than my mother who without a doubt will always tell me what I want to hear, but sometimes its nice to be able to have that companionship. I suppose one day in the future I will be blessed with someone who will be there for me. Until than all I need is my little baby boy. He is more than enough to make me happy.
.....When I find myself in times of trouble/ mother Mary comes to me/speaking words of wisdom/ let it be/And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me/speaking words of wisdom/ let it be. Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be./Whisper words of wisdom/ let it be/And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree/there will be an answer/ let it be/For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see/there will be an answer. let it be/Let it be, let it be/And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me/shine until tomorrow, let it be/I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me/speaking words of wisdom, let it be/ let it be, let it be .....

No comments:
Post a Comment