3.12.2010

and out of the darkness she appeared

WOW. I have neglected my poor sweet little baby blog for tooooo long.

It is time to get back in the swing of things. I miss my fraaaannnsss!!!

So lemme catch you up on all things me at the moment.

Remember the temp job I told yall about?

Well i have been there since monday and I am L-O-V-ING it!!!

It is amazing to see a store evolve in front of your own eyes and to know that you played a part in making that amazing.

I am having a blast meeting all these new people and making new friends. and lemme tell you, After working with the same 8 people for almost 2 years, it is nice to be around actual civilization again!

And the girls i have met are hilarious beyond beleif and incredible people. I am truley going to miss working with them!

BUUUTT!!! I had an interview today for a management position at another little boutique and also have 2, yes thats right TWO interviews next week that I am super excited about. The two are for positions like I was in before, a monday thru friday thing so im uber pumped about seeing how it all plays out!!

IN other news, the love life is still where it was when i left you last, so no big changes there, still loving my nash but no "officialness" yet. bummer. but oh well, dont gots no time fo a beau with all the working I will hopefully be doing soon!

It is my vow to you that I will be back to my usual self, trying my hardest to update my little blog baby here daily. For i do miss my friends!!

Now i must go catch up on all things you guys!!!

So good to be back!

Missed you all and I hope youre all doing just jolly!!
m

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are doing alright and Im glad you;re back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is looking up! Good luck in the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is going great for you in the job search! Good luck with it all :-)

    ReplyDelete