4.23.2010

vogue. strike a pose.

HOOORAAAYYY for fridays!!!!!!

bout damn damn you ended, you wreched week.

and while my whole city is gearing up for a hella storm, i am obsessing over my current muse.

Now we all know that Glee is THE best show on tv right now, with my forever adored vampire diaries running in a close second of course (cant forget the shout out)

But can we just please for a moment, meddle on the beauty that is Lea Michele (aka Rachel Berry)

I mean c'mon. could she be anymore pretty???




and an even more important question must be asked....CAN I PLEASE HAVE THOSE BLUE SHOES???


you know me, all with the obsessing of shoes and such.

well lovers, Im off to do some searching for the perfect pair of clue heels now, thanks to you Rachel Berry.

have the most spectacular weekend lovies!!!
m

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post! I am realizing that I am beginning to have a deep obsession with Miss Lea Michele!!! OMG! She is just gorgeous! And who can resist Rachel Berry :) AHH!

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove lea. i'm digging that purple number she's wearing in the second to last pic. hope your weekend is off to a great start lady! :)

    ReplyDelete