12.09.2010

and im back in the game.

WOW!! I mean could i be anymore of a stranger around these here parts?! I mean c'mon! I feel like the worst blogger in history, i dont even know if i can techinally even call myself a blogger right now, with my last post being in MAY and all. eeeeek.

well my sincerest apologies to any and all that might still be following this little neglected baby of mine. I promise from here on out i will pay more attention to my little love, i know i know, familiar tune right?! Im for reals this time. My life is finally in the ups and I am happier than i could have ever imagined in a million years that i would be.

First of all its Christmas, and who in their right mind doesnt love the time of year, huh?!
The smell of christmas trees fill the air, well for my home its the smell of plastic artificial trees, but hey, whos keeping up with that.........a trees a tree right?!...

right?!

{fa la la}

And as if the time of year isnt enough to make me beam with joy, I have also met my other half....

oh whats that you say? when did this development occur?

we met back in the beginning of August, my co worker actually introduced us after she asked my what my ideal man would be, and low and behold, the gals on the money when it comes to fixin her peeps up. I have never felt this way about anyone in my entire life and I dont know what i would do without this sweet man of mine. He makes my life complete.

 {pictures to come}


but enough of the mushy gushy. I promise promise to un-neglect my little blog baby here and keep all those who ARE still actually somewhat interested in what I have to say up to date on the lastest happenings and happys going on! thanks for not giving up on me.....somewhat!


now im off to update this thing huur. wish me luck.....

Happy thursday lovies!

m

2 comments: