9.23.2009

the EX

So I was with this guy while I was pregnant, He wasnt the father but we were together from when i was about 3 months until 2 weeks after I had Slade then I found out he was cheating on me.

Well he just texted me. Ugh. And he is one of those I will never really get over. The one that I really thought I was going to marry. I was very very much in love with him. And thought he was in love with me too. He says now that he didnt cheat on me but how can i beleive him. I cant. I never stopped loving him or missing him. I still think about him everyday. But I know he isnt right for me. I know if things started up again I would end up unhappy like I was in the end of the relationship last go round.

Its not like I can just ignore him. I dont want him out of my life. I just have very mixed emotions about it. I dont think I would ever get back with him. I guess he is just one of those people that I will never stop loving.

I wonder if this sinking feeling in my heart I have every time I think of him will ever go away??.......

No comments:

Post a Comment