9.23.2009

morning thoughts and pictures




good morning blog world.
Im pooped this morning. Slade woke up at 3 and did not want to go back to sleep. So now im sitting like a zombie at work. Going through my routine. I already miss him like I always do as soon as i drop him off at the sitters.
So I thought I would add a couple pitures of him so I could see his pretty little face. These were taken about a week ago and he already looks different. I need to take some new ones.



Also I have decided that I NEED to start exercising. Slade is 2 months old and I have lost most of my baby weight by not doing much of anything but being a mommy. I just still have a little baby flab that I am in dyer need of getting rid of. I want to start running again but it wont stop raining in memphis!! Im pretty sure we are going on day 10 of rain. I feel like I live in Seattle or something. God.

Another thought, I miss my best friend so so much. She moved to arkansas at the beginning of the summer, I have seen her a few times since she moved. She was there when Slade was born and for my birthday in August we went out and then maybe 2 weekends other than that. We talk everyday but I miss her! She drives me insane though because she is such a slut. and she will be the first one to tell you she is too! She sleeps with anybody, its ridiculous. Every time I talk to her she tells me about someone else, and keep in mind i talk to her everyday! She is going to end up getting pregnant and she is soooo not in a place to have a little one right now. She drinks every night, I mean she works at a bar so thats what she does! I love her to death though and wouldnt change her for anything. She just stresses me out sometimes cause i worry about her. I guess thats the mom in me.

Also, I cannot, for the life of me , get Daniel out of my head. Daniel is a guy that i met about a month ago, in the most awesome way. And we talked for a few days, hung out had the best time together and he was saying all this sweet stuff about "how we are going to be so great together" and "how much he liked me" and then all the sudden he said he got depressed and just saw us as friends more. ???!!! And I have been asking myself the same questions for a whole month now, how can you turn your feelings around that quickly? why did he say all those things and kiss me like he did if he just wanted to be friends??? why why why??? And for some reason I just cannot get him off my mind. I know I only knew him for a little while, thats why I cant explain why he is always in the back of my mind. Its like i see no other guy. And I have had some prospects since then. I just dont see anything in them at all like I did in Daniel. The hopeless romantic in me wants to beleive that there is a reason why I cant get him off my mind, but then the realist in me is like "wake up stupid, hes gone"..ugh...damn my romantic mind. Some days i think of him more than others. But i know that God has a plan for me and his will shall be done. I just have to keep telling myself that. I dont need any man to make my life complete. All i need is my little boy. He is all I need. But I do have to say it would be nice to have someone there. Oh well, i know my time will come. I just have to convince myself to have patience until then!!! ahhhhhh....

ok must get to work now i suppose.....catch ya later

m

No comments:

Post a Comment