So as I have mentioned I am a single mommy to a beautiful baby boy. Slade. I started back to work about 3 weeks ago and it has not been easy. Slade is still not sleeping through the night yet. Some nights he will sleep longer than others but I am still getting up with him at least once a night.
But since starting back to work, life has become one long routine. Which I dont mind. I get up, feed the mister and get him ready then myself ready, drop him off at the babysitters, and head to work. I am anxious allllll day long till i see him after work, and head home for the prime time television and off to bed!
To most it would sound like a most dreadful life, but for me I wouldnt have it any other way. I dont really want to do things on the weekends because those are my full days with him and I dont want to miss out on any of it.
I just can not explain to you how much I love him. I dont see anyone else but him. I cant picture my life without my little bub. :)
9.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment