2.09.2010

i will not demolish expensive things, i will not.

please do excuse me for my uber depressing mood on yesterdays post.

kind ol aunt flo decided it was time to stop by for her monthy visit, at THE WORST time possible, emotionally speaking.

eff you flo. just eff you.

I do promise you now, dear loves, that I am getting back to my normal self, mood wise, today.

I got my bestie, full throttle, in hand which helps tremendously.

and I was finally able to get to work this morning after a completely unexpected BLIZZARD that kept me indoors all day yesterday, ok maybe it wasnt a blizzard exactly, but for memphis it was.

in other news, I love my nash, but he gave me a defective ipod.

yes, he gave me an ipod, which is more than love worthy, but I am this close to chunking the damn thing across the room. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT.

times like these I wish i was tech savvy. which I am not.

{i just want yooooou.}

oh and another thing i forgot to mention on fridays post...

I bought my first official pair of SKINNY JEANS!

look at me hoppin on that band wagon.

and I must say I AM MADLY IN LOVE.

I dont know if I can ever return to my bootcuts and feel the same way I feel about my ass, as I do in these skinnies.

hello booty, nice to see you again.

so for my gals that rock them skinnies, where have you found the best ones?
now keep in mind i am 5'9" so i gotsta have that length.

love love lee doo,
m

3 comments:

  1. I haven't nor will i wear them haha... i just cant do them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at torrid! and I'm 5'9" too but hopefully my skinny butt can fit into skinner skinny jeans soon and I won't be able to shop at torrid anymore! so if you find a place let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're 5'9"?! LUCKY BUTT!!! you can buy skinnies anywhere, no problem. just make sure to try them on first. the bum area might be a problem.

    ReplyDelete