2.25.2010

sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.

Alright lovvaahs.

Today things are looking up.

I went to an open interview the other day, for Anthropologie, the higher end side of urban outfitters.

they are opening up a new store in the hoity toity part of town for the richies.

Well i got a call back today for their temp position!

Now its only 10 days but it will be60 hrs of work.

Hey its a job and its some moolah moolah.

there is a chance it could turn into permanent. we will see.

Im still super stoked.

I have been applying like crazy at lotsa different places so fingers crossed something comes through!!

I wanna thank all of my girls for being there for me and all your kind words the other day.

I was def in a funk to end all funks but things are looking up today.

its sunshiney and beautiful and i had that superb phone call this morning.

I promise tomorrows post will be ever so bettah than todays.

For i am dealing with THE FUSSIEST BABY IN THE WORLD.

he has his first tooth pushing through and its crazy around these parts.

But tomorrows post? frick awesome.

cause I did something AWESOOOOME. tuesday night. and have some rightous pics.

stay tuned luvaaahs!!
m

7 comments:

  1. good luck! make sure you work your ASS off to impress them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that things are turning around a bit!!! :-D Keep a smile on your face. Can't wait to hear about your fun Tuesday night too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sweet girl!!! I am stoked that we are getting an Anthro! I am counting down the days until the doors open :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting a temp job! I haope it turns into something permanent for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got a job! Anything helps right! :) That's a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunshine totally made my day today too!

    ReplyDelete