while doing my weekly wander around my most fav place in the whole wide world TARGET {said with an english accent and insert the soft g}...
I worked my way to the music isle and decided on getting little miss Joss Stone's new cd.
and oh. em.gee.
I knew i liked her but DAAAYYYUMMM.
she is my new muse. she is beautiful and has the voice of a fickin master.
that cd got owned.
Being a singer myself, i can def appreciate a good singer.
and call me biased, but hearing a woman singing like this woman sings,
gawlee jee willickers.
so now all of her songs are now uploaded on my ipod and I am counting the days until my transmitter comes to my doorstep so that she may be on repeat in my NEW car for the next.....welll...
long time.
so scurry on over and check out somma her shiz.
shes ahhhhh-mazing.
happy humping hump day lovers!!
m








I've always REALLY liked her voice too. What are your favorite songs off the new album? Srrsly let me know because I love new songs to load up my ipod with! Happy Wednesday :-D
ReplyDeleteI love her. Glad she's back on the scene!
ReplyDeleteHoly bejeezuz. She's beautiful. I have no idea about her music but I may just have to buy some to support the cause.
ReplyDeleteLOVE JOSS STONE!!! her voice is AH-mazing and she's absolutely gorgeous. that's a great muse you have there.
ReplyDeleteI love her voice as well and I love the hair colors she puts in! THe pink was my fave :)
ReplyDeleteahhh! she is sooo gorgeous!
ReplyDelete