1.04.2010

Help from my lovies.

So I try to not bare my deepest, darkest, soul sharing thoughts too often but I find myself in need of some serious help from my lady friends.

So not many, if any of you know the whole back story of Nash.

Nutshell version:

Known each other for years, liked each other since we met, timing was never right, starting talking again about 3 or so months ago. Problem? Lives in Nashville, hence the nickname. And we havent seen each other in a really long time. We talk everyday texting and talking.

Which brings us to present time.

Im getting sick of waiting. Re-he-he-heally sick of it.

I want to be the strong, independent girl I know I am and just tell him, "yo, im not gonna wait forever" but for some reason I am scared to death do even have a serious "we need to figure this out" convo.

He is leaving in March, for the army. And I would be fine with the whole having an army bf thing. But I dont know how he feels about it.

Why am I so freakin scared to do this? I want to be able to tell him what I want and how I feel about him cause the truth is I am in love with him. I always have been.

I think its the whole not seeing him in so long thing that has me hesitant. Cause honestly I think that if I were to see him and talk to him in person I would say all the things I have been wanting to say for so long.

So lemme get some feedback? What do you guys think is going on? What would you do in my shoes?

I find myself being a serious pessimist about this whole thing and I need to do something about it. Im OVER feeling this way.

Fo tha sho.

Any help is greatly appreciated and welcomed!

Thanks lovies,
m

2 comments:

  1. ooh that's a toughy. since it's not me, i say tell him. if it were me, i'd be hesitant because i'm chicken shit like that. but if you love him don't let the chance pass yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Banans...dont let it pass.

    ReplyDelete