1.04.2010

shu shu shu sugar town.

ooohhhh meeeee. Back to work after 5 days of having to do a whole lotta nothing.

Fan-freaking-tastic.

I finally decided to upload my pictures from my not-so-glamorous Eve.

My little mister Slade was dressed for the occasion, as he usually is.


{I like to think of my Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt.}

 And after some much welcomed momma love, he went off to bed and just snooooozed away.

{nothin like some momma love. mmm mmm mmm.}

The sweet sister of mine arrived at my humble abode and after a few glasses of the good ol bitch bubbly, we decided we were gonna run and fetch the makins for jager bombs. Good idea? NEGATIVE.


{frickin jager bombs.}

And shit shot.

{mmmm NOT}

And chase.


{ahh the sweet taste of victory}

Two bottles of bubbly and numerous bombs of the jager, sweet little megan decided it was snuggie time. Yes. I aquired a pink snuggie over the holidays. And to be quite honest, its not what its cracked up to be. If anything its more of a conversation/laughter piece than it is a body warmer. And on that note, its not even that warm. Its is, however, frickin hilarious when drinking. and turned backwards. It automatically turns into a cape.



{its the blanket with sleeeeeeves.}

As non-eventful as the evening might have been, I must say that 2 bottles of bubbly and numerous bombs somewhat numbs the thoughts of missing my nash ever so much.

BUT never-you-mind! I see from all your posts that your eves were nothing less than spectacular and Im so glad!

Try to keep away the dreaded monday morning blues today, and if your back at work after a long break, I feel your pain.

***********************

IN OTHER NEWS:

I watched 500 Days of Summer like 3 times over the weekend. And. Im.
 OB. SESSED.



{I officailly have a huuuuge crush on Joseph Gordon Levitt}

 Fo tha sho.

If you havent seen it yet, you must.

I promise you will LOOOOVE it.

Alright lovers. Try and have a fabulous monday!
I will if you will.

m




2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, your little man is SO frickin' adorable~ his eyes! And I think you look great in the pink snuggie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha tooo dang cute... AWESOME snuggie..

    ReplyDelete