1.26.2010

lets play a love game.

So I am a die hard Bachelor fan. dont get me wrong.

But I must say, that mr Jakie poo?

Preeeety dramatic. to say the least.

I mean throwing the rose you decided not to give away acting all sad and confused? all for good ratings.

but hey! nothin wrong with that. I still love ya Jakie.

The drama with Vienna? Frickin hilar.

She is the most hated girl I think in Bachelor history. fo riz.

I find it very humorous. Partly because I, myself cannot stand miss daddy's girl.



I mean I dont even know what to compare her to, looks wise. I just dont like her.

she icky sticky to me.
{real mature sounding arent I?}

Tenley is my fav. at the moment.

I just think she is presh. and her and jake just fit.




so cute. Just lovin it.

Jake sure knows how to throw some twists into it though doesnt he?

I mean sendin home 4 girls in one night?

WHHHEEWWW.

easy cowboy.

I still fear that we havent seen the worst of the drama.

I foresee the kitty claws appearing in the upcoming episodes.

brace yourselves.

OH-EM-GEE!!

so while posting, I opened up a new tab and tried to look for some visual stimulation to go along with my lovely post and found some super duper duper disturbing spoilers. and if what i have read is true. I dont think many of you will be happy to hear either.

I wont say it because I dont want to spoil it for those of you who dont want to be spoiled. BUT if you havent already read it and you wanna know email me!

its juicy. just saying.


have a fabo days lovies.

m

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I saw the spoilers too and I love the winner, haha! I don't think it'll last but it'll be REALLY entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Love your take on the show (very similar to mine)... I'm curious about this spoiler but I don't think I want to know even thought I think I might know?? haha God I hope not....!

    ReplyDelete