1.20.2010

you make-a my dreams come true.

first off i wanna take a few secs to thank all my lovely followers! Im up to the big 21 now!! hoooray! I know most of you for sure have lots more than me, but I mean when I started writing this thing, I didnt expect to get 2 followers let alone over 20! It makes me so happy to know that you all actually like what you read! 

I love you all and I have "met" some fabulous girls through blogging and Im so thankful for that!

I love you all!


{and i wanna thaaaaank yoooou}

with that being said, I want to use todays post to talk about something that I see as a flaw in myself.

well at least one I used to have.

See I have a tendancy to let people walk all over me.

I try to avoid confrontation at all costs because of how much I hate having drama in my life.

I have always been this way, it might be lack of self confidence or trying to avoid something that desperately needs to be said, either way I tend to be that girl that never qutie stands up for herself.

but there comes a time or in my case a certain situation, when you HAVE TO stand up for yourself because you realize that if you dont, people will always treat you as that girl, the one they can get to agree to anything, that girl who will never say no because she doesnt want to cause a fight.

well that time my friends has come for me.

Im done letting people think I will just lay down and let them stomp on me.

nuh uh, not anymore.

I am taking a stand for myself and my child. To protect him.

And for once, I feel like I have the upper hand and the power.

Its a good feeling to know that you arent "that girl" anymore.

But a woman. A mother.

A strong, independent mother.



{by far my fav pic of angelina.i love this picture}

So I would like to welcome this new side of me.
You were long awaited balls. welcome.
haha.




Love me some hall and oates.

yes mam.

happy hump day to all!!

m

1 comment: