1.20.2010

last week of free reign.

Just a little mid-day update...although I rarely post multiple times in one day but I cant contain my excitement any longer.

I just ordered my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!!!



{I'll be up in the gym just workin on my fitness}


ahhhh Im so excited. I am so ready to start working on my fitness.

 annnnnd I got the book that goes along with it.



{inspire away ladaay.}

Imma gownna get sexxxxaaayyy!!

 Gotta get my bod back before the warmer weather gets here.

**********

And on a completely, and I mean uber randomly different note....

and dont judge me for being not in the know about this one.

But are black and brown going together now?

Like if one were to wear black leggings with brown boots?

wow. I sound like a dummy.


5 comments:

  1. Kind of off topic (not much though!), your blog inspires me to still try and be cute, even as a single mom.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be beginning my shred soon too! I'm actually scared, haha.

    And yes - black appears to be going with brown?
    I'm actually a fan of black leggings/brown boots. However, a black boot/brown belt or jewelry combo I am NOT a fan of! ;)

    xox, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the world of shredding. get it girl!

    and yes brown and black go just fine. i'm actually a big fan of it. just the other day i wore my gray jeans, black top and brown boots and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always worn black & brown together O.o
    except for a black shirt and brown shoes....

    and YAY! FOR SHREDDING! I still have to do it this morning. poo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you go girllll. i, too, am about to get my booty kicked by jillian...email when you start and we can commiserate about how much we want to punch her in the face... :)

    ReplyDelete