2.18.2010

7 months of man.

Happy Megs friday to you all!!!!

sorry, you know i have to brag straight up in ya face.

my sweet. precious baby Slade is 7 months today! it b-l-o-w-s my mind how fast he is growing.

I will be planning a frickin birthday party before you know it.

which scares the hell outta me!





I just love my little dude.

He is taking his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese's this weekend!!

and he gets to stroll around our fabulous outside mall we have here tomorrow!

he is gonna love it!

big weekend planned for him!

mommy loves you bubble! happy 7 months to yooooou!!!

have a fab day lovers!
m

8 comments:

  1. He is soooo precious!!!!!! I love his sweet little cheeks :) And how exciting to plan a bday party!!!! They grow up waaaay too fast!! Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D
    What a cutieeee! I love his Nike kicks... and national champ on bottle drinking?? You got a winner in your hands ;-) Can't wait for the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i just want to squeeeeeeze those precious cheeks! adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. slade is such a cute name! awww. he is beyond cute :) i can feel your excitement through your words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a doll face...in a manly, boyish way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie patootie. My lil' dude is going on 20 mos. I have no idea where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete