while galavanting around on other little websites, trying to occupy my bored mind from going literally CARAZZY at work from the lack of work to do, i wandered over to one of my faves, college humor.
granted it is a few days after v-day, being a bitter single lovely lady, i found these pics quuuuite hilarious.
they fell under a post that said, "if you buy ANY of these products, chances are you are going to be along on valentines day"
toooo freakin frackin hilarious right?!!!??
i couldnt help myself.
*****************
and now, to honor the ever-so-fabulous FAT TUESDAY:
{i will go to mardi gras one day. i will go to mardi gras one day.}
{show me your boooobiesss necklaces}
{who's gonna find the baaaaaby???}
may your tuesday be fat and your peice of king cake have the bitty baby in it.
now lets all go get some green beeeerr!!
oh wait, thats st pattys day........whoops.
smile big all day!
m









Tooo funny! I especially like the heart printed kleenexes and cat food! Hahaha! (not poking fun at anyone here)
ReplyDeleteI am hellbent on going to mardigras down south too! I want to SOOO badly! Maybe next year ;-)
I say bring on Patty's Day too! LOVE any holiday that promotes beer drinking! Hope you day is going well :-)
that is hilarious and sooo true!! lol I'm going to mardi gras one day too!! we can go together and heck yes am I ready for green beer!!! They're doing a show in AZ with Flogging Molly on St. Patrick's Day and boy am I excited! =)
ReplyDeletehaha! Maybe that is why I spent Valentine's alone...the cat food? ha! I swear I will end up being the crazy cat lady!!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny. you;re making me hungrryyy.
ReplyDeleteLove them! Happy Fat Tuesday! I had king cake, but no baby! Actually, no one got the baby. Wonder if it's still in there?
ReplyDeletehaha cute pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mardi Gras.
Btw, your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!
haha how gross is it that those "jokes" you posted just made me hungry... ugh! hahah.
ReplyDelete