2.01.2010

glitter in the air.

Seeing as I was literally iced in all weekend, I did not have a very adventurous weekend.

see, my little town of memphis got hit big time with an "ice storm"

now what we, here in memphis, call an ice storm, you northerners would call a spring time dusting.

but Im talking ice ,on top of snow, on top of ice.

the city was literally shut down. it was insane.

I did however manage to stay up to date with my shredding.

kudos and numerous pats on the back for yours truley.

I am on day 6 of shredding and I feel awesome.

and by friday im sure i will feel even more awesome!

and you remember what this weekend is right???

RIGHT?!!

NASH WEEKEND!

so with my newly aquired confidence from shredding, i will be purchasing some new duds to be worn quite cutely for his arrival.

Time for some shopping and time for some excitement!

{im ready for some kisses and lovins.}


What are some things that are makin yall jump for joy??

I hope you all had a fabo weekend!

Try to have a fantastic monday!

lotsa lovins
m

P.S. For those of you that watched the Grammys, how effing awesome was Pinks performance??

I just love her,

and her barely there bodysuit. Hey, if you got it flaunt it. and she got it.


and the song? B-E-A- UTIFUL.



3 comments:

  1. Pink was amazing!!! we were all really impressed =) and how are you liking the shred?? I'm really going to be serious about working out and don't know if I want to join a gym or work it at home or get some tapes...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're officially a shredhead! woop woop!

    i've retired my crown for now. nothing against jillian, i've learned to love her flared nostrils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl with the shred! Loves it. Also, yes- Pink is amazing, her voice rocks my freaking world and she looked so great. I hope you'll post your new duds!

    ReplyDelete