2.12.2010

i dare you not to laugh.

well its that time, once again for the FRIDAY FUNNY!!!!

time to LOL and LMAO and all the other stupid "online" acronyms that people used to just laugh or say haha.


Keeping Up With Kelly & Co


i thought this week i would put up a couple of photographs that made me chuckle throughout the week.

{this son, is the reason we dont put you on an actual team}


{"queen" of england, the male version}


{i meannnn.......}

{i bet you do, you big ball of fun. more cushion for the pushin baby}


{i now pronounce you fat and just plain stupid}


{this one is just precious. love me some babies.}


 and i must post a personal fav of mine.

of course im partial to it cause he is the fruit of my very own womb.

{can you blame me???}


 
and no funny post is complete without a little tidbit from my hero, the ever so hilarious, miss chelsea handler.





anything she does on or off her show is hilarious. I just love her.


so there ys have it, hope you chuckled long and hard!

have a tubular weekend!!!
{try not to be too lush-worthy}

much love!
m

7 comments:

  1. you little boy is soo cute!! omg...the cuteness I die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the FAIL and getting married at McDonalds?? I've heard of birthday parties there (my 5th birthday mind you... you had one too, right?? ;-)) but weddings? Kamman.

    You little guy is soo cute! Long day of playing in the exersaucer! Hope you have a fantastic weekend, thanks for playing along with FF! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha LOVE chelsea! I totally posted her as my friday funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! These are great!!! Who the crap gets married at McDonalds??? I'm surprised they didn't have Ronald McDonald perform the ceremony!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHO WOULD GET MARRIED AT WACARNOLDS?! I MEAN, REALLY?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the male queen elizabeth is friggen hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Meg! I love the I F*CK on the First Date one, I've seen it a bunch but it never ceases to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete