2.05.2010

rendezvous.

ok so I am soooo behind on todays reads and commenting that its not even funny.

not even.

Today has been waaay to hectic to even describe to you. im ready to give my pillow some head if ya know what im sayin....*nudge nudge wink wink*

But i do have to tell you that a much needed meeting with my therapists, forever 21 and sephora, healed a little bit of my exhaustion when i stopped by to pick up a few new prettys for NASH WEEKEND!!!!

which by the by, just in case you didnt know (you better know)

STARTS TOMORROW!

I promise to post pics asap of my gorgeous new ensembles.

lets just say nash better pack his chap stick.

Alright loves. Sorry for the shortness, i truley am.

but mommas pooped.

and i have lots of reading and commenting to do.

have a superb weekend!

and WISH ME LUCK! I

I couldnt be more excited. like for riz.

loves galore beauts!
m

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend and good luck!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bloggy. :)
    xo. emilyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you're having fun with your nash this weekend!

    ReplyDelete