2.22.2010

victim of the cut back.

alright all...this is the one and only post i have been absolutely DREADING to write.

its been a dreary weekend around these parts.

I might not be as blog- religious for the time being as I have now become a victim of being laid off.

yes. you read right. I lost my job, of almost 2 years.

and im a single mom.

so lifes not so bright and happy right now.




{awww punkin}


I am trying my hardest to look for jobs and have applied to many online.

wish me luck and pray that i find something super duper soon.

i promise to not totally neglet you my lovers.

hope yalls weekends were much better than mine!!
m

8 comments:

  1. Aww hunny, Im so sorry to hear this. Things will work out. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry to hear this! :-( If you were here in Minnesota, I would totally refer you for a position that just opened up in my clinic. Sending sunshine, positive thoughts, good luck, and job offers your way! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh meg, i'm so sorry. those bastards! come to cali and work with me! for real though, just stay positive and good things will come to you, i just know it. you know my email if you ever need to vent lady. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry love and take you time we will be here loving and supporting you, praying hoping and wishing that you found something great quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh noooooooooo!!! i'm so sorry meg :(

    i hate lay offs and it's such a bad time for them right now. i will keep you in my thoughts and hope you find something soon.

    keep that chin up hun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh girl I'm so sorry... You'll find something, anyone would be lucky to have you work for them. I'm sending over some love and luck on your search!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so sorry about this! This is terrible. The world is rough place right now with all of this laying off stuff. I pray that jobs come your way asap! Try to stay positive and don't give up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unemployment can suck it! You'll find something soon, fingers crossed for you mama!!!

    ReplyDelete