2.04.2010

when in doubt, run around, scream and shout.

So I have been working my ass off for a week and how many lb's have i lost?

ZERO, ZILCH NADA, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!???!!!

I mean what the hell? are you serious right now?

I dont think I could be anymore discouraged.

ticks me off man. really does.

I could have sworn I lost at least a little something.

oh how aggravating.



whatever.

that just means its time for some retail therapy.

starting tomorrow. uber early.

getting up and doing the biggest, bestest retail therapy of allll!!!

CAR SHOPPING!
{can I get a what what?!}

and what comes after car shopping you say?? oh just a girl afternoon with my bestie in preparation for

NASH :)

t-minus 2****{thats t-w-o}****   freaking days.

Im like ga ga at the grammys

{got two of them hoes}


*****

and on a completely different note,

how is it that I literally just now discovered the i tunes dj on my itunes???

I forgot I even had some of these songs.

oh what am I listening to right now you ask?

just a little band called dave matthews.

SPECTACULAR.

hoooray for my fridays!

have a fab day lovers,
m



10 comments:

  1. Love love loves me some DMB too! Does itunes DJ just scramble it up?? Must tell me because sounds like I don't know about DJ either :-)

    Have fun car shopping! And don't get too down on yourself about losing weight-- Stress can really affect it and I prefer not to weigh myself either (it could just be a bad time in the day, etc) but rather how your clothes fit.

    Hope your day goes well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Meg. Like Kelly said, weight matters not. Muscle weighs 5x the same volume of fat so if you're exercising, your weight may even go up while your clothes size drops.

    As a guy with no car (in NYC) I say buy a big 4WD! Someone out there has to be living my dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries love- muscles is what counts and that is what you're making but I'm on day three today of the shred and HOLY SHIZZ it hurts to do anything! but WE CAN DO THIS!!! and I decided when I become that bombshell skinny bitch I'm buying some Loubotins and walking around in just them! lol no...but we will shop it up when we look too hot to handle! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...hang in there, the hard work will start to pay off...and you look like the Unknown Comic with the paper bag on your head...remember him, that comic from the 70's? No? Oh shit...I am soooo old...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't lost ANY actual "weight", but I've gained muscle and lost inches. don't be discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, hang in there it will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you still look fabulous! Have you tried measuring yourself? sometimes you don't necessarily lose weight, but your measurements might have shrunk a bit! Do you like the 30 day shred? I'm thinking about doing it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, apparently I should have read everyone else's comments :S My bad! Anyway, don't get discouraged, it will all come together if you stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't worry about the LB's...it's all about how you look and feel.

    when i was at my fittest, i had gained 6 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that about the weight but as mentioned above, the weight can't solely determine. Remember MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT! I hope the retail therapy helps!

    ReplyDelete