1. "Dear John" !!!! I am SUPER pumped about this movie. I knew it was coming out but I saw the preview for the first time last night and I am sooo going to see it. Oh and Channing? One of God's most flawless creations. mmm mmm mmm.
{Nicholas Sparks is a writing genuis.}
2. How I have actually been looking quite cute for work so far this week.
I mean yea I know its only tuesday, but c'mon. I am generally seen in jeans and hoodies at work due to the whole "no dress code" policy, so lookin hella cute? An accomplishment. Shoulda taken a pic of me today. Got one of my new shirts from forever21 on and my brown boots! LOVE! I think its the hair. Gotta be the hair.
New hair can change your life.
3. As previously mentioned numerous times before.
SHOWS START NEXT WEEEEK!!!!
{oh stephan, I would choose you over Edward anyday}
{time to step it up OTH}
And those are just the CW network shows. Not to mention, Greys Anatomy starts thursday, there was new monday night tv last night, cougar town tomorrow. AAAHHHH the fun never stops.
Hey c'mon gimmie a break. When you become a mommy you spend lots of time at home = lots of tv time.
4. Sex and the City 2!!!! OH-EM-GEE. I know I am joined by many when I say that May 28th, I know where I will be! I cannot wait for this to come out! Carrie Bradshaw seriously has the best freakin fashion sence. oh I just love SJP.
{in new yooooooork}
5. These songs. music is love.
Hip-hoppidy tueday loves,
m





i saw a preview for that dear john movie. had no idea what it was about jus knew it's a love story and channing was in it. still not sure if i'm going to see in it theatres. most likely i'll wait so you'll have to see it and let me know how it is.
ReplyDeleteDear John looked too sad for me! But we shall see. Sex and the City 2... AHHHHHHH DYING. Can't wait. Also, glad you're pumping up the work volume :) Always fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, I think we are twin sisters..
ReplyDeleteFirst, channing is my boyfriend...
Secondly: Vamp diaries, hell yes, I have been waiting as, I have been for OTH,... LOVE them
Third... Yes yes yes sex and the city...