Today is the big day lovies.
The day when I take the leap into the bang world.
I am super pumped about it.
Its time for a change and nothings better than a hair change.
Especially when I have had pretty much the same style hair all my life, only now its longer than it has ever been.
Momma needs to be sexi-fied to say the least.
This is what Im looking at getting,only a tid bit longer version
{not quite ready to get rid of my length yet}
yes the gorgeous miss perry is my new hair inspiration.
And im hoping that my new hair will inspire me to purchase a few new clothing items for myself with my cri-mas money, which I have yet to do.
Motherhood- when you spend your christmas gifts on your child because you feel bad buying for yourself. :) Wouldnt have it any other way.
BUUUUT. momma is in dyer need of some new duds. I must mention, I am certain I have found my new color. Bright yellow. It suits and completes me and makes my brown eyes look super fierce. Which, if you have brown eyes you know, making doo doo colors look fierce is not an easy task.
BRIGHT YELLOW - the bomb-dot-com.
Oh, and my other color? Bright blue. Which happens to be the color of my newly purchased pointy-toed flats from target. and they also happen to be super cute.
Who says you cant look fierce on a single mom's salary? Not this momma!
And in going with the Katy Perry themed inspiration, try this tune on for size.
It fits me just prefectly.
happy hump day lovies
m



Cant wait to see the bangs!
ReplyDeleteGotta spend some time on you! You make yourself a better Mom that way. I want to see the bangs! Big step and I want to see pictures.
ReplyDeletepost pictures!
ReplyDelete