Thought I would start sharing a friday funny with everyone, from the likes of Kelly &co.
As you all know, I am a huge fan of the lovely and classy guidos/ettes of the ever so popular Jersey Shore. But im also an enitrely HUGE fan of Chelsea Handler.
I think is so hilar how she will bad mouth these guy at almost every round table on every show, and yet has them on the show.
its almost an underlying joke that she has them there, and they have absolutley no idea.
*************
Oh and b-t-dubs.
Seems most of you werent to happy with my book of choise in yesterdays post!
I was in no way trying to persuade anyone to read or to adapt into that kind of lifstyle, I was just enjoying the book {which i finished by the way} and wanted to share for those of you that would be interested.
Just wanted to put that out there so I didnt offend anyone!
I must say, however that it is quite possibly the most influential book I have ever read.
I have taken the 30 day pledge into becoming a vegatarian!!
wish me luck!
I hope you all have a super dee duper weekend!
Its snowing its butt off here right now, so not much will be going on in mego-land.
time to snuggle in my snuggie and drink some good wine!
much love to you all!
m


Agreed!! It is definetly one of the most influential books I have read as well. It has so much info about things you think you know, but really, you have no freaking idea. But you know what, to each their own!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
video - hilarious!! great way to start the weekend, lots of laughs! hope yours is great!
ReplyDeletechelsea H. is competely hilarious. They are all too stoo-pid for words!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's a shred. So many bloggers are shredding!
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog! Thanks for sharing the video :)
ReplyDelete