1.15.2010

The good time.

as much as i hate to say the words i am about to say, and though mannny of you are about to cringe in disgust towards me, im ready for monday to be here.

now wait wait wait before you write me off as a crazy person, you must know that mondays are my paydays and i am in need for some retail therapy!!

I already have in mind two purchases that will be on there way to me as soon as that check is deposited!

one, thanks to the lovely oofa, and miss bananas, I am seriously contemplating purchasing the Cargo blu-ray makeup! they are just swearing by it I tell you. and I must also tell you that my skin? a force to be reckoned with. in the worse kind of way. so needless to say, time to try out what they claim to be a godsend.


{gimmie gimmie gimmie}

And , big news here loves, this time next week I will be on my way to becoming a better woman!!

 At the same moment I will purchase that love above, I will also be looking into purchasing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!

Yes, natballs herself is embarking on the journey as well as many others i know and, being a short workout everyday Im thinkin it might work for me too! so Im gonna give it a shot. Cause i for riz need to work on this post baby body of mine. I might be the same size i was pre preggo but my belly sho doesnt look the same!

time for some changes just in time for the start of a new year!

Im pretty pumped. Im ready to hate Jillian even more than I already do.

Boot camp me up sista, work me hard.


Oh and may i just mention that I am kicking myself suuuper duuper hard right now, because yours truley didnt watch nor record jersey shore last night.

Good thing mtv plays repeats, well, repeatedly.

Oh and b-t-dubs. looked up my shore name, its "the good time"

yea buddy. consider the nametag made.

Well its friday, which means, well absolutely nothing to me really, other than I will be possibly consuming a beverage or two sometime over the next few days!

Hope you all have just a spectacular weekend loves!!

happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. hey lady...it's sunday. did you get the blu-ray?? i hope so...if not, i'm telling you. stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um the Shred is a workout- but a good one! Totally recommend!

    ReplyDelete