can I just say, that after last nights American Idol auditions, that I am even more obsessed with Katy Perry than I was before, if thats even possible.
For real, like they need to make her Simons replacement when he leaves.
And the way ms Perry was throwin attitude in Kara's face? I die.
I cannot stand Kara. So I thought it was hilarious that Katy gave her a hard time on everything.
I just love her.
This is one of the best and one of the worst from last night.
I mean just look at how cute Katy is. I mean jeez louise.
*******************
In other news, Miss Jillian Michaels, in dvd format of course, was wating on my doorstep last night.
I embarked on my first adventure into the 30 day shred.
and HOLY HELL.
Im still dying.
But im loving it.
feel the burn baby, feel the burn.
oh and must I mention that i am MOOOORRE than ready for next weekend.
Hurry hurry february 6th.
{happier than a bird with a french fry}
happy happy hump day lovies.
m



I have American Idol automatically set to record on the DVR and last night I was busy so I can't wait to watch the LA episode!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny... I didnt watch it but sound funny.
ReplyDeleteI clicked through to your blog from the lovely megan's blog and had to comment because I have a fat "girl crush" on Katy Perry and her appearance on last night's Idol was fantastical. I totally agree with you!
ReplyDelete30DS is hard! keep it up! you'll see subtle changes
ReplyDeletekaty is adorable. i just love her!!
ReplyDeleteOMG i was LOVING katy last night. "this is not a lifetime movie"...bahahahahaha! effin FINALLY dude. kara is so annoying sometimes. i wish katy's threw her coke in her face.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch American Idol but Katy is so funny and this makes me miss it!!! Also- I did the shred before, it does make you burn!
ReplyDelete