1.21.2010

im like, chill out freckles mcgee.

thank you to all your lovely comments yesterday on helping me with my "style 101" question.

consider black and brown being stylishly worn on yours truley.

Well here we are again, my friday.

Its a lovely feeling to have constant 3 day weekends.

Be jeal.

oh and the line up for tonight? freakin awesoooooome.

lets see:
1.the long anticipated Vampire Diaries returns after, oh i dunno, 3 months?
yessiirr.

2. Greys anatomy and private practice.

3. JERSEY SHORE FINALE.
it is about that time. to say farewell to our best guido/guidette friends and bid them adiu.
as much as it pains me to see them go, I am waiting, hoping, wishing there will be a following season, or that this will not be the last time we will hear of our true classy itailian friends.




{i love pauly d. but im pretty sure he never really dump this psycho}



{wait...did i say classy?}



that doesnt even need a caption.

nevertheless, I still love these crazy kids and they will be missed.

I think this show hit bigger than the real world has recently. speaking of, how boring is DC? I mean really? spice it up a bit mtv. cancun blew dc out of the water.


{ sorry guys.}

To my fellow jersey shore lovers,

keep on creepin and GTL'n.

Gym, tan , laundry.

and dont worry schnickers, you will no longer have to deal with the "friggin duck phone"

lata gatas,
m

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE JERSEY SHORE! hahahah. god, i was bored one day and saw it on demand and started to watch it.... i ended up watching like 5 hrs straight, haha.

    oh, and beer is my biggest frenemy, too. any alcohol for that matter :( I keep MEANING to give it up but it's so hard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the last one tonight! So sad!!!!! I like DC but I've only seen 2 episodes of it so I'm not sure. I don't think MTV thought this show would do very well because JS is over so soon!! I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude. i'm dying right now...and not in a good way. i am so sad about tonight's finale. my thursday nights will never be the same...at least until season 2 drops. booya!

    ReplyDelete