1.19.2010

little brown shirt in my bottom drawer baby.

so first and foremost...the bachelor last night? frickin wild. alls i gosta say bout that.

 the crazy chick michelle? like blew the dictionary definition of crazy out of the water and her picture now resides beside that very word.

 I mean c'mon giiirl. like one of the other girls said, "I think she needs a therapist before she needs a husband."

WHEW you aint lyin.

But jakes a smarty, he kicked her ass to the curb. literally. duuuuring a group date.

man aint got time to play no games foo. he lookin for a wife not no crazy.


{way to grow a pair jake.}

**************************

and in other news, I find myself in a maaaaajor wishing fest this morning.

Wishing for many many things that I am sure I cannot afford at the moment but maybe in the upcoming weeks.

numero uno:
 currtently obsessing over SHOES.

DOS.
need me some black boots. now please.

ya never can have too many shoes.

girls best friend.


TRES.
still obsessing over the blu-ray make up. and that WILL BE purchased tomorrow.
I promise you friends.

FOUR.
im thinking of tryin out skinny jeans. never bought any, not too sure if they work on giants like myself but im wantin some still. and I shall obtain.

ohhhh if I was a rich man. {deedle deedle deedle dee}

a little my fair lady reference for ya there.

******************

lemme see what i can give you for tunage today loves.





makes me tap my toes.

have a grrrrreat day honnies.

m

3 comments:

  1. The Bachelor was hilarious last night! That kiss was so, so awkward and AWESOME. Great tv, that's for sure. I don't see why everyone hates Vienna though. She's there to be the last girl standing so she's doing what she's gotta do. I always liked Ali but she's so obsessed with Vienna it's a little pathetic (even though I have a feeling she's gonna win).

    All the girls this season seem so phony and/or insane, haha! Gia's my favorite and I hope she's the next Bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE boots, I cant wait to see last nights... that girl is INSANE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh the shoes! I love me some shoes!
    BTW.. your blog header is FAB. :)

    ReplyDelete