1.28.2010

skinny bitch.

as most everyone knows by now, I am on day 3 of my weight loss journey.

and oh-em-gee, my body hates me for putting it through 30 day shred hell.

Jillian is kicking me ass from here to Tibucktoo.**


****please disregard spelling of incorrect****

So to add on to my weightloss adventures I have aquired "Skinny Bitch"

I have heard a few things here and there about it, I am on page 16, and already they have talked me into no sodas, barely any coffee, and getting my lazy ass into shape.




yes, they really called me a lazy ass.

I weighed myself today, and no I will not be sharing as its not an attractive number.

But now I know my starting point and I will be sharing how much poundage I lose a week.

so wish me luck! I see a long journey ahead, but at the light at the end of the tunnel shines SEXINESS!

*************

HOOORAY FOR MY FRIDAYS!!!

Time for good tv, a nice tastey beverage and time with my little dude!

next weeks agenda? preparing for NASH'S VISIT!

MUST. GET. SEXY. GEAR.ASAP.

Im a little excited can you tell?

Love you all and have a fab thursday!

m


4 comments:

  1. i fucking hate the skinny bitch books and won't use them. Basically, they say you can't eat. I'm sorry; I enjoy food too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should read the skinny book lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would never read that book. diets and i don't mesh. that's why i run :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck you can totally do it!! one day at a time!!

    ReplyDelete