1.11.2010

This monday morning walk

as always, my weekend was less than glamorous.

But I have no problem with that, cause it was spent lovin on my little man and watchin movies.

Oh and yesterday I took a shopping adventure and took the little one to the mall FOR THE FIRST TIME!

He did GRRREAT! He loved it. Every store I went into, the clerks would comment on how content he was just sittin in his stroller with his teething beads looking around. He was so cute. It was a good mommy baby day.

What made it even better is I got a few gifts for myself!

Got a FAB-U-LOUS new coat from delias, that was on sale mind you. for $29.99. HOORAY for red tags!


{smitten!}

 I mean how on earth would anyone pass up a deal like that??

Then I headed over to my fav, forever 21 and spent a little hard earned cash on myself too, few shirts and some bling of course.

LOOOOVIN IT!!!

***********************

In other news, I am  kinda  sad to report that I am thinking Nash and I are no more.

I kinda felt it coming. I mean nothing has been said about it being no more, but then again words have hardly been said between us at all. Im talking mayyybe 3 times in the past week and a half. Yea. I know.

But suprisingly I am ok with that.

I have more important things to do than sit around and worry about whether or not he is gonna call that day or not. Im done waiting on his ass.

He lost his chance. Bummer for him, cause I am pretty fabulous. haha

So I am at peace with it. Better yet, im over it.

I feel rejuvenated, independent, and happy.

Im liking it.









Happy monday lovies!
m

2 comments:

  1. dude, he sits still ling enough for you to watch movies? jealous. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about you and nash. you did the right thing though...you shopped for yourself ;)

    keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete