Well lovies, its official. 2010. Its weird saying that and even weirder typing it.
My eve was alright. I was expecting more I suppose.
I drank waaaay too much, so much that at midnight I was super sad. Sad that Nash wasnt next to me.
Especially since my mom and her boyfriend were on one side of the room kissing at the ball drop and in the other side my sister was on the phone with her boyfriend.
I was supposed to be on the phone with my stud, but he passed out on me. He felt completely HORRIBLE when he saw my missed call at 2 in the morning.
Its ok I forgive him. Cant stay mad ata face like his. Damn him.
Heres to the next year.
See ya 2009.
You gave me many good things but about twice as many bad. Im not sad at all to see you go.
I am dedicated to make 2010 a year for the books.
Lets hope I get the happiness I know i deserve. Finally.
I wish all of you, my dear readers, love, happiness, adventures and fun in the coming year.
I hope you all had a blasty blast last night friends!
Happy New Year!
m


Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI hope that 2010 is 100x better for you! ;)
xox, K
(p.s - vampire diaries starts back this month!!!)
I drank wayyyyy to much on NYE, too :(
ReplyDeleteWhere was Slade? Does he sleep through the night?
Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year lady. I'm sorry you got sad, chin up! You can make 2010 whatever you want it to be.
ReplyDelete