well ladiessss, its that time of year again. Time to pop open the bubbly, and kiss your man at midnight.
Sadly, I wont have the pleasure of kissing my man at that time because his work decided to shoot him the middle finger. BUT I will, however, be on the phone with him at the strike of midnight.
My sissy and I have decided to get in our jammies, pop that bottle and watch some good ol' chicker flickers.
Thats right, ima stayin in fo the eve.
Which is perfectly fine with me, since my Nash wont be in my presence.
But I racked up today lovies.
I purchased the bubbly...
{spillin while im sippin}
So what I bought 3 bottles for 2 people. DONT JUDGE ME!
And yes, that middle one is the Bitch Bubbly. DELISH.
I bought THREE, count em 1,2,3. Chick flick movies, one of which is 500 Days of Summer which I am uber pumped to watch.
Even though I am not embarking on any fun adventures, as most will be doing, I am still super cited about my eve.
Plus, as cheesy as it may be, if Nash aint here aint no point in standin around watchin everyone else get their midnight kisses. Yea, im a jealous bitch, what of it??
I hope all of you beautiful ladies have just a superb time on your eve adventures, whatev they may be!
Be safe and use protection! BAHAHA. I kidd I kidd.
You love me dont lie.
m

Sounds like fun..... Happy new year love!
ReplyDelete