"Nash" drives me crazy. One day we are acting head over heels crazy about each other, the next we dont even speak. I refuse to be the first one to initiate the texting or calling so I have let it go today, and yesterday. Im bound and determined to make him come to me. I refuse to chase after someone. I want to be the chases. Oh, sneaky sneaky girl. Oh well, I have the right to be. So I shall. I get sick of these games sometimes. Either you want to be with me or you dont. I dont have time for games. Tell it to me straight dammit.
Anydoodles, had a not-so-facinating weekend. I was indeed-y a "Halloween scrooge" and turned out the porch light. Didnt feel the littlest bit bad about it either. Does that say something about me? whatev.
My little man was uber sick over the weekend so not much sleep was had in the house of me. Suprisingly it isnt hitting me...yet. I guess im used to it.
Hopefully going out this weekend on a much needed night on the town full of brewskies. Thats my plan at least. Just need to find someone to join in on the fun. ha
So, I am a little bit obsessed with "The Vampire Diaries" and this morning proceeded to look up every single song that has ever been on the show in the whole 6 episodes so far and then downloaded them. Wow, typing that "outloud" really makes me feel loser-ish. Oh well, I live for thursday night boob tube, what can I say. So the tunage post today shall be from that said show. Enjoy.
lata gatas,
m
11.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

is he your baby daddy?
ReplyDeleteNO NO NO NOT AT ALL!!! haha...no he is someone I have known for a really long time-he is actually my best friends brother. haha. we have always liked each other but the timing was never right.
ReplyDelete