I was sitting in my living room yesterday with my family, the people that matter to me more than anything in this world laughing at god knows what, and couldnt help but wish Nash was there. I mean, I had probably one of the best weekends I have had in a really long time, and all I could think was having him there next to me would be the cherry on top of a delicious weekend sundae.
But instead, I didnt hear from him at all yesterday. Dont get me wrong, Im not the type to freak out after just one day of not speaking, but we talk everyday, most of the time for the majority of the day, mostly texting, but he always tries to call at least once. Something just didnt feel right about that. Something was missing yesterday. And it was him.
Not knowing when I will see him next tears me apart sometimes, when I let myself think about it too much. There are a few moments in a day when my heart aches I miss him so much. But I keep telling myself that I am not that girl, I am strong on my own. I dont need someone else to make me stronger. But having him would sure be nice.Tuuuuuuuuunnnage:
happy monday to all,
m

No comments:
Post a Comment