Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back to life. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
hile stuck in the house yesterday, I decided to do some online shopping and treat myself to a few new additions to my very small wardrobe. And I must say, I am ecstatic to get these.
I love the graphic tee. It has veggies on it and says "stay fresh", frickin priceless. And I got some leggings a while back that I didnt have anything to pair with, so I am excited about the last shirt on there to wear with them. And if the jacket is long enough, then that too!!! Im excited, can you tell?
Sooooory I skipped out on the daily tunage yesterday, babysitter called in sick so I was mommy-ing all day, didnt think about getting on. hmmm...what shall I share with you fine bloggers today?
I love this song, Been a minute since I have heard anything from miss Tunstall. So this was a good find.
Update in "Nash", he is smitten. Go me!!! We had a long chit chat last night about everything. It was really so nice to talk to him. I guess im pretty smitten myself. He is thinking about joining the air force. BOO. Dont want him to, but there are pros and cons to it. I mean its not like I would see him any less that what I am seeing him right now. I mean until he gets deployed or anything like that, But he said boot camp is two months but we would still be able to talk. And once thats over he would have every weekend off. PLUS, I have always wanted an army boyfriend. Dont ask why, its just a fantasy I have always had. Weird I know. Im texting him right now, and you know that feeling you get when something just warms you all up inside and it makes you just kind of close your eyes and smile, yea, thats me right now. right this second. ahhhh....its nice to feel this, I havent in a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment