11.10.2009

my heart keeps beating like a hammer

its official..."nash" is joining the air force, after the first of the year. Its a bittersweet feeling that I have. I am excited for him, and to have a, army boy, but it scares me a tid bit. Im going to miss him sooo much.

Anywhoozles, nuff of the pity party. Sorry its been a few days, had a busy weekend. But im back and all while writing this I am thinking up the perfect song  for your listening pleasure today...

Im waiting impatiently to recieve all my purchases I made last week. Im getting antsy.


Marilyn biting nails Pictures, Images and Photos


Alright, well that was short and sweet. If I get bored enough, Im sure I will post yet again. You know you love it.
DUN DUN DUN daily tunage:





see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment