1. Fucking "baby daddy" I hate that term. So lets just call him the unwanted, worthless, waste of space. He cannot stand for one minute for things to be civil between us. He is not satisfied unless there is drama. I dont want drama. I dont like drama. I would rather live without an arm than have to deal with endless drama, such as I am going through at the moment and most likely for the rest of my life will have to endure. I cannot express in words to you how much I loathe the very gound that this man walks on. He is the ONLY source of stress in my life on a daily basis and would love nothing more than for him to disappear. He would not be missed. Not in the least bit. He is a 25 year old little boy who still needs his grandmommy to make his decisions for him and needs for OTHER people to support his child. If you want to be a fucking father so damn bad, grow up, get a job, stop going out and getting drunk every night, and pay some fucking child support. Take responsibility for your son instead of fighting meaningless battles to see him. Your menatally unstabled, what makes you think I would ever, for one second let you take my son without supervision. You HAVE GOT to be kidding me. He fights and fights with me about "seeing his baby" which he does by the way. But yet is still deciding to take me to court. Go right ahead you peice of shit, take me to court. I will make you as miserable as you have made me for the past year of my life. He doesnt even treat Slade like his son. I have not once seen him kiss, talk to, or play with him. NOT ONCE. now tell me, what kind of father is that? I refuse to have my son grow up with a mentally unstable father who has nothing better to do than sit at home and think of ways to make ME miserable instead of thinking of ways he can take care of his child. His grandmother tells me I cant understand the way his mind works, that I just have to "not worry about it" are you fucking kidding me? He knows exactly what he is doing. He does not need to be babied. And I WILL NOT sympathize with him for one split second. Never. I AM NOT going to put up with this shit for the rest of my life. I refuse to deal with it. Slade is only 4 months old and I have already been drug through hell and back because of this bastard and it ends NOW.
2. My other FUCKING EX will not leave me alone. I will keep it short and simple. you cheated on me. you broke my heart. yes I LOVED you. past tense..
WOW. ok...whew. thats what I needed. I cant say any of that anywhere but here. God it feels good to let that loose.
I am not an angry person, not unless I just really dont like you. Which these 2 are the only ones I just dispise. And I dont hate people.

I read your BD stuff on BG. He seems like a real piece of shit. If I were a single mom I'd be reallll cautious on who I let into my child's life.
ReplyDelete