11.17.2009

my-y-y worried shoes.

Its another not- so-sunshiney day in the life of me. Literally and figuratively speaking. I arrive at work to be welcomed by an email from "worhtless waste of space". I blocked him on myspace AND facebook due to stalkage,  but still he finds  a way to get ahold of my email address. I literally cannot escape his bullshit. At the end of my very strategically sarcastic reply I added, "And please, from now on when you want to discuss matters of our son, be an adult and call or speak to me in person" and that was it.

Im sick of being looked at as the one who is victimizing him. I know exactly what he is going to do. He is going to show my reply to his father and grandmother and one of them is going to say something to me, like poor poor pitiful him, Megan keeps making him miserable. WHATEVER Im so sick of this bullshit, I swear to God if one of them says something to me, i am literally going to go off on them and tell them that their fucking little "angel" is a manipulative sorry excuse for a father and human being for that matter. Stop acting like I am the one initiating drama and start pointing fingers in the direction they belong to be pointed.


so begins by new found choice to not let him get to me anymore. Thats exactly what he wants is for me to get angry and do something to "mess up" which I am not going to do. He wants to get to me. And Im not going to let him anymore. I am going to be the happy person that I know I am and let him know that his petty shit doesnt bother me and it isnt making any difference. He is making himself look like an ass. Go ahead and dig yourself a hole, shithead. I will gladly watch from the sidelines.


In all other aspects of my life, I am happier than I have ever been. I have a beautiful son, who I love more than anything else in this whole entire world. I am falling for an amazing guy that is going to treat me the way I deserve to be treated. The holidays are coming up and its is one of the very fews times a year I get to see my whole family, since we are all literally scattered across the united states, and they are a spectacular family. I am one lucky girl.



I have one of the most fabulous tunes to share with you today. I have to say this could be one of the best so far to date.




I am seriously in love with it. It makes me feel like there is a light at every end of a "bad day" tunnel. Gives me hope.


Enjoy,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment