11.18.2009

you, I'd give my soul to keep.

Please allow me to share some bitchin photos, these are all inspiration to me in so many different ways.




{love me some ashley olsen and her outfit}




{if I had a house like this, I would have it look this way all the time}





{carrie and big <3}






{that's what im talking about}





{miss mk olsen-im pretty obsessed with these twins}






{ I want this}





{miss mk- lovin them red lips}






{ I want this room}





{told ya-obsessed, I love this picture}





{I want this entire outfit}





{ I am going to buy a beret. end of story}





{this is my kinda girl}





{ and of course I have to put my love :)}


I have decided that when the money is right, I am buying me a rad camera and getting back into taking pictures. I have kinda lost track of everything that I used to love to do, with my new crazy, hectic lifestyle lately. But I can put that in my pictures. So I am adding that to my "to do" list.

By the way, may I mention that I am falling head over heels. for Nash. He is the epitomy of an amazing man. Im so lucky.

Its about damn time for some bliss.

Well, my friends, what tune shall I share with you today?




James is a newfound love of mine. And he has been non-stop playing in my ear.


Also, I have decided to add a playlist of all the daily tunage that I have posted in this here blog of mine. It will be at the bottom of this page so you can see them all at one time.

Happy hump day to all,
m

1 comment: