12.22.2009

Are you there blogworld? Its me Megan.

So, since my lovely wittle man has decided we are reverting back to newborn sleeping hours, I spend quite a lot of time watching middle of the night television. Most of the time all that comes on at 2 or 3 in the morning is frickin paid programming shit. uugghh. loathe.

But last night, errr should I say this morning, I discovered that E! rocks on longer than other channels. And I was lucky enough to catch the point in time when they were playing back to back Chelsea Lately's.



{"...some of the best sex I can barely remember"}

Now I must mention that I LOVE Chelsea Handler. She is raw and hilarious. I watched one episode of her show a while back and I got hooked. Then I picked up this little number, and I was a gonner.


{the most hilarious book I have ever read}

Her other book, "Are you There Vodka, Its me Chelsea" I have yet to read. Shoulda put that one on my xmas list. Oh well. I will aquire it, I assure you. Come to find out, she has ANOTHER BOOK coming out sometime in March! HOOAAAHH!!  Its called "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" For all you Chels lovers, be on the look out for it. Put in on your list.

Little Miss Handler, I heard, is also gonna be on the December cover of Playboy!
Frickin right girl! Get you soooome!


{get it, get it giiiirl}

And of course, a post without Chelsea and her very own little porcupine is no post at all. We love you too Chuy and your little Chuy blog.


{acutal name: Jesus Melgoza}


Needless to say, Miss Handler is definately at the top of my list. Consider me officially ob-sessed.


***********************

And not that you have to be reminded, but for my sake only, can I have a count down please?

Cri-mas: 3 Days!

New Years: 9 Days!

And only ONE MORE DAY OF WORK for meeeeee!!!!!!

Fantabulous day lovers,
m



"I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, mother fucker I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around." -Chelsea Handler


1 comment: