Happy happy joy joy.
Once again, I am a happy girl today. Started off my with a morning convo with Nash, no better way to begin the day on my drive in to work.
After today, I have off work till NEXT MONDAY!! hip hip hooray!
Seeing as my mind did not want to rest at say, 2 this morning I was forced to wake up and find something on the boob tube. Since we now have HBO channels I was STOKED {and I try to rarely use that word} to find Entourage was on!! Nash simply oogles over this show, as do many others. And let me tell you, I can now see why. Its GRRRRREAT!
{ Adrienne Grenier steals my heart}
If you havent given it the chance you def should. And dont worry, if you dont have HBO, Spike TV is replaying the whole season for those of us that dont have the luxury of movie channels!
******************
I have a feeling its going to be a fabulous day today lovers.
Oh but on one downside, Nash isnt coming in for New Years. Which makes me terribly sad, BUT he is coming shortly after for like 5 days. And I couldnt be happier. So I am debating on whether or not I should still go out on the Eve, or buy some champagne, get in my jammies and watch chick flicks all night long? Hmmm....tough call.
{this would be the most firework action I will get}
FOR THE LOVE. I am ob-sessed. with. ga.ga. END OF STORY.
super-fantabulous day lovies!
m



Chick flickssss.. haha
ReplyDelete