While sitting at work yesterday, in a bor-coma, once again, I started searching for something to pass my time. And stumbled upon the past 5 episodes of Glee. Now, I have been quite reluctant to watch this show because everyone else just raves about it and to be honest, I was not in the least bit interested in a highschool drama television show involving song and dance. But I gave in and decided to watch. With my cursor already on the "x" in the corner of my internet page, my hand slowly left the mouse and I found myself starting to bob my head to the remakes of popular songs the club was singing. Lo and behold, I fell in love.
{GLEEK CLUB}
Dont judge me. I know it sounds like the most absolute teenie bopper show anyone could ever lay eyes on, but to my suprise it was pretty darn good.
I now consider myself to officially be hitched on the back of the Glee bandwagon.
I myself am a singer, have been since I was nine so I can appreciate a good voice when I hear one. And every single one of these kids has a spectacular voice.
{puck, mercedes, and finn}
{rachael and quinn}
It really helps that the show cast a character that all girls will drool over. And oh how I swoon over you dear Puck. You are the epitomy of gorgeous and I will marry you one day.
{we have such an undeniable attraction}
Needless to say, when next Wednesday rolls around, at approximately 9:00- 8:00 central, my happy butt will be planted on the couch in front of the television to tune into Fox to watch the happenings of my new fav.
Well, Fox tv, you have turned another one. I will share my word of your precious show. For it is Glee-rific.
I wish you all the best weekend lovers,
m





oh lady i was the same way until last week when i caught up on episodes 6-11 and was completely taken away after seeing them perform "imagine" with the deaf students. it gave me goosebumps like whoa!
ReplyDeleteso welcome to the gleek club! :)