12.07.2009

I would lose my head if it wasnt screwed on.

Hello all! Happy Monday, or not so happy Monday. Mondays are for the birds.

Anydiddles, so I had this superb post planned for you guys, illustrating my weekend with fabulous pictures of my now Christmas-fied home and I was planning out the cute little captions and all. And TA-DA Meg forgot the camera...and memory card.

So it looks like you, my fabulous friends will have to sit in anticipation until tomorrow, thats if I have my head screwed on tight enough and dont forget the camera again.

To hold you over until then, I am going to find a fantastical tune so that you may be at least a wee bit satisfied with my ever-so-dull monday morning post.




{beautiful}




This one is from one of my VERY FAVORITE movies ever. Practical Magic. I die. I think Sandra Bullock os beautiful in this movie. Its just an all time FAV.





I will try my hardest to remember my stupid camera tomorrow. I pinky promise!!

How was ya'lls weekend??

Have a fabulous monday lovers!
m

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see that christmafied home of yours. i'm all about the christmas cheer these days.

    ReplyDelete