I am one HAPPY girl today guys.
1.Nash is coming to see me for New Years.
And even if its just going to be one day, he is going to be next to me.
I cant even tell you how happy that makes me.
2. Christmas is next week!!! and that means family tiiiiimmmee!!! And a weekend away from memphis and all the stress it holds!
{yes..this is my actual tree}
3. ITS FRIDAY!!! nuff said.
4. My wittle boooy! I just love him. He lights up my darkest days.
{he is the happiest baby}
{a little cri-mas spirit for ya}
Well I cant come up with a fifth thing that could top any of those 4 things.
Thats all I need.
Now if I could just get rid of these butterflies....naaah, they can stay :)
Have the BEST weekend loves!
m





Sounds like great things to be excited for!!
ReplyDelete