12.17.2009

scatter-brained

hmmm...gotta be honest guys, I had a hard time trying to find something to base my post around today. So bare with me, it may not flow too well, but hey, messy's always good right?

So its thursday. And we all know what that means! JOISEY BAAAAABBYY! Yes thats right, time to sit and laugh at the guidos once again. Its become a weekly ritual for myself, and Im thinking tonight I might add a little drinky drink in the mix. Always fun to watch someone else drinking if your doing the same. And lets face it, apparently there is nothing else to do on the Jersey Shore but to party and get drunk. More power to ya. Alls I gosta say.



{drink up bitches}


Speaking of drinking. Nash drunk text me last night and it was the most hilarious conversation I think I have had. I love drunk texts. When I am the sober, uh, textee if you will. Being the texter - not so great. usually the first thing I do when i wake up after a night of drinking is reach over, grab the phone, which I somehow know exactly where it is, even if I have no idea where I am at the moment, and click on the outbox.

WHOA, off topic much?

Anywhooooo, Yea so Vampire Diaries? Still not new tonight. FML. Seriously. feel like I havent seen it in ages and the only ones they keep playing are repeats, over and over and over. I mean, there arent that many repeats of the damn show, its only been on for not even a whole season. For like 2 months, maybe. Shit.



{just love her to pieces}


I have been kinda scarce around these parts, not without reason I assure you. Its been a rough and busy couple of days, this will be the first full day of work I will have all week. Due to a very sick, vomiting baby. But its all under control now, we are vomit free! Between that, lack of sleep thanks to teething, an out of control baby daddy, and hiring a kick ass attorney, I have had literally no time to even think for myself. Its pretty ridic. But now that things are getting back to normal I vow to get back in the swing of things.


Oh and did I mention...........


{suck on that. hows that taste?}

Yea i know, my blog is rather scatter-brained today.

But wow guys, do I have a KILLER tune for you.

Now be warned it is country, but not like COUNTRY country. And gimmie a break, im from the south, gotta have a little country in me.

But this song really is beautiful. And currently on the top of my list.




I can think of a specific person I can relate this song to.

Love it.

have a bangin thursday lovers!

only one more day till the weekend yo!
m

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm literally hit the follow button the second I heard your playlist and saw your love for vampire diaries ;)

    xox, K

    ReplyDelete