12.21.2009

when you kiss me on that midnight street.

Well...my weekend was much less than glamorous. More on the down side than the upside but hey, theres an upside to everything I say-well most of the time.

My weekend went from broken dryers and worthless fathers to a crowded Target shopping trip and pictures with Santa.

But I did manage to get some fab pictures of my little one over the weekend.

be prepared for BABY OVERLOAD.



{lookin fly in his cri-mas get up}



{pimpin yall}



{didnt have time to go see the "actual" Santa so grandpapa dressed up}



{bows are waaay better than toys at this point.}



{this was megs cri-mas gift. a highchair}


 See, told ya, overload.

On the flipside of things, Im sure everyone has heard by now that Brittany Murphy died over the weekend. So so sad. She was beautiful. I loved all her movies. And she was only 32. Hurts my heart.



{rest in peace sweet girl}

 *********************



I have a uber short work week this week. {can i get a WOOP WOOP??!}
Im ready. for. christmas. 4. more. days.

Oh and do I even have to mention that the countdown is on for new years?
T-minus 10 days. Till i see his beautiful face.



{I vow to get champagne this year. no. matter. what.}

I wish I knew how to get pictures off my phone onto the computer. I would FO SHO be showin off some nash. Be jeal.





Loves, I hope you all had a spectabulous weekend! Or at least a more eventful one than mine! Doesnt really make for a good read does it? OH WELL! you still love me!

Have a grrrrrrreat monday lovers!
m

3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute. I am loving the baby pictures.

    So sad about Brittney, she was and always will be amazing.

    Yay for getting to ee your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! Loving the baby overload. Not loving the sad death of brittany murphy. She was so young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH an adorable bambino you've got there lady!

    ReplyDelete