Ok, so we all know that I am obsessed with the olsen twins. But I think I might be even more obsessed with Sophia Bush. I have been in love with One Tree Hill from the start and she has always been my fav. I always secretly was rooting for Bro-cas. I wanted them to end up together so bad. Needless to say, my hopes did not come true, for he is now living in some fantasly land with Peyton. Whatevs. All the bitterness aside, I am still devoted to tree hill, and will forever be.

I just think she is so classy and beautiful. What I wouldnt give for her teeth. Creepy? Maybe. Do I care? Nope.

I mean even off duty in a frickin airport she manages to be glamorous. I always envy these celebs that can go out in public with a t-shirt, jeans and sunglasses and just look absolutely fabulous. So.Jealous.
I just love her.
i love Sophia Bush in John Tucker Must Die! LOVE THAT MOVIE!
ReplyDelete