This is the perfect love.
You should be crazy and goofy and make each other laugh and smile at all times. And you should be so in love with someone it hurts. You should miss someone so much that you can literally feel your heart ache for them. The thought of being next to them warms you. You should constantly check for scars on your tummy where they could have put the butterflies you are constantly feeling.
Finding him should make you complete. I believe in soulmates. I believe in true love. I believe that when you know its the one, you know. I believe that if its meant to be it will be. I believe certain people never leave your mind because thats where they belong, and having them there feels right. When you cant be with them you look at their picture numerous times in a day.
This is perfect love to me.




so true.
ReplyDelete