Sorry does not even begin to explain how I feel for abandoning my little ol'blog lately. I have been oh so busy and to be honest have yet to remember the damn camera to post my pretty holiday cheer. Dammit. But I vow to you that it WILL be up this weekend. Probably tomorrow as I have the day offfffff!!!!!!! {Ima little cited can ya tell}
Ok so let me catch you up on a few things that have ran through this ever-so-busy mind of mine.
First of all, as we all know from my previous post. I am a recent Glee fanatic. Well lo and behold, no sooner than I become ob-sessed, the damn show is ending till April?
But all the heartache aside, last nights show was a beautiful ending. I couldnt have loved it more if I tried.

{I had goosebumppers throughout the whole thing}
If you arent watching, you are missing out.
Thats all I gosta say about that.
In sommoa tv news...
When and I mean WHEN IN THE HELL is Vampire Diaries going to be a new episode? I mean you cant just leave me hanging like you did,oh I dont know, a month ago? And then continue to play ALLL repeats? REALLY???
C'mon now. Im over it. Bring em back people, I miss my Stefan.
{If you are not a fan, we can no longer be friends}
Last tv post I promise. I just have to make this show known.
From a previous post from miss bananas, I heard about Jersey Shore, the new show on MTV.
{yea, I know right?!}
OK so this show is literally like a train wreck, the whole time I was watching the 2 hour premier, that I had recorded, I was thinking to myself, why am I watching this? I can feel myself getting more stupid by the minute. But its hilarious.
Its basically like a Real World in Joisey.
These 8 guys and gals move into their pad on the shore and get jobs at a local t-shirt shop. Pretty sure mtv coulda found them a more glamorous day to day money maker but hey, we are in a recession.
Anydizzles. These folks are the most fake, gelled, cocky, self absorbed muscle heads and fake-boobed people I have ever seen.
They are all italians and have the "joisey" accent to match. The guys call themselves "guidos" and the girls "guidettes" And they all have individual nicknames that they have aquired over the years.
My favorite is "The Situation" or Mike. "Everybody loves the Situation"
Too funny.
Its all just great fun. I highly recommend checking it out. If anything you will soon be usin the guido lingo.
*****************
And in the personal life. Nash signs with the army today. And Im not sure how I am feeling about that. I am nervous for him. He wanted to call before he got to the recruiters office but I was swamped at work so he is calling after. I know he is nervous. And everything has moved so fast this week. They called him on Sunday to let him know he had a physical Monday and he signs Thursday. WHOA. like slow down, fo riz.
I dont like most aspects of it. But he swears I will see him before he leaves for basic. So thats a major plus.
And then when he graduates and is all sexy in his uniform with his sexy shaved head {I love a shaved head} we can have moments like this.
{love a man in uniform}
He askes me all the time if I am going to stand beside him through all this. And the truth is I would rather see him a couple times a year for a while than see anyone else everyday that wasnt him.
And my beautiful boy. He is just the light of my life. He is getting so big. Rolling over everywhere now. He now has a bouncy thingy, and since I still havent uploaded pictures yet, you will have to settle for another little snap shot until I can get off my butt and remember the camera.
{oh he just melts me.}
Well lovers, Im pretty sure that post was long enough to catch you up with the world of me.
Until tomorrow, how frickin awesome is this tune??
Have a wonderful Thursday lovers,
m





You have NO IDEA how much Jersey Shore cracks me up! I'm in NYC which is the heart of guido-country so I love how the rest of the country is now subjected to the same idiocy we often are, haha! The show's so RIDICULOUS that you can't look away!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm gonna miss Glee too. I can't believe it doesn't come back for 4 months!
ahhh hahahahahahaha! jersey shore IS a train wreck and i LURVE it like you wouldn't even BELIEVE!
ReplyDeleteit's on tonight...in 1.5 hours. CANNOT WAIT!
glee and the vampire diaries havent started in enlgland yet! glee starts on tuesday woopie xxx
ReplyDelete